Post's cover

H1词汇

主要针对英国这边的租房

En
studio apartment一房小公寓、套房(含厕所)
apartment/flat美国/英国公寓中的单元
house有草坪和后院的独栋房子,别墅
dormitory/dorm大学宿舍
hostel / youth hostel / student hostel青年公寓、学生公寓
home stay / family stay / host stay寄宿家庭(指和房东住在一起,由房东提供食宿)
university accommodation学校宿舍(住在大学提供的宿舍里)
private accommodation私人住房
deposit押金
holding fee/deposit定金,持有押金
bill生活杂费(一般是水电网)
council tax市政税
guarantor担保人
service charge中介费
wonky摇晃的,靠不住的(比如床、柜子不结实,有些摇晃)

H1句子

H2准备看房

I saw your advertisement for an apartment to rent and I’m very interested.

我看到了你的租房广告,很感兴趣。

Do you have any apartments for rent right now?

请问还有房子可以出租吗?

What kind of apartment do you have?

你们有什么样的公寓呢?

Would it be ok to look at the room now?

现在能看看房子吗?

When would it be convenient for me to view the room, please?

请问我什么时候去看房比较方便呢?

So can I visit the apartment this Friday morning?

那我这个礼拜五早上可以看看公寓吗?

“My name is… I saw your advertisement for a room/house/apartment to rent and am very interested.”

我的名字是...我看到你的租房广告,很感兴趣。

“When would it be convenient for me to view the room please?”

请问我什么时候去看房较方便呢?

“I’m sorry I am only able to view after 6 o’clock (or 6 p.m.) in the evening or at weekends due to my work commitments.”

不好意思,由于工作关系,我只能在晚上 6 点后或周末有时间看

“I could view the room in my lunch break between 12 and 2p.m.”

我可以在午餐休息时大约在 12 点到下午 2 点有时间。

“So that’s Wednesday evening at 6p.m? I look forward to meeting you.”

那么就在周三晚上 6 点吧?很期待见到你。

H2询问细节

Are the utilities included in the rent?

房租中包括水、电和煤气费吗?

How much does electricity cost?

电费多少钱?

Is there a fire extinguisher?

这里有灭火器吗?

I want to rent your apartment.

我想租你的公寓。

Are we allowed to keep pets?

可以养宠物吗?

When can we move in?

我们什么时候可以搬进来?

It's a nice apartment.

这套房子挺让人喜欢的。

Can I get it back when I move out?

当我搬走的时候,我的押金能取回来吗?

This faucet leaks day and night.

这个水龙头在不停地漏水。

Are there laundry facilities/air conditioners?

这里有洗衣设备/空调吗?

I'd like an apartment with two bedrooms and one bath.

我想要两间式室带洗澡间的。

Do you still have a one-bedroom apartment for rent?

你们还有单间卧室出租吗?

I love the living room; it's huge and filled with sunshine.

我喜欢客厅,比较大,而且阳光充足。

I like the apartment. You can show me the lease.

我很喜欢这套公寓,你可以给我看看租约了。

Is there a telephone connection? I need to be able to get internet access.

这里可以通电话和网线吗?

Can I have a month-to-month lease? I only want to rent the apartment for five months.

我能按月租赁吗?我只想租 5 个月。

What kind of heater is the room equipped with, a gas or an electric one?

房子是用哪种热水器,瓦斯还是电热水器?

What's the house rent? When is the rent due? And how much security deposit do you require?

房租是多少?什么时候付房租?另外你们要求付多少保证金?

It's located in the suburbs? Well even though that sounds like a steal, I really want something downtown.

房子在郊区?嗯……虽然这房子听起来特别划算,我还是想租个在市区的房子。

“Does the rent include the costs for water and heating?”

房租包括水和暖气的费用吗?

“How much are the electricity/gas/water bills for a year?”

一年的水电气需要支付多少钱?

“Is there a telephone connection? I need to be able to get internet access.”

这里可以接通电话吗? 我还需要网线。

“How many other rooms are let in the building?”

这幢房子里还有哪些房间允许进入?

“How many people share the bathroom/kitchen?”

多少人共用浴室或厨房?

“Is there a laundry room?”

有洗衣房吗?

“So this studio apartment has an open plan area which is for living, sleeping and cooking with a separate bathroom?”

那么这套公寓有敞开式的区域供居住,睡觉和烹饪,还有一间独立的浴室?

“So this apartment has an open plan living area with kitchenette, a separate bedroom and a bathroom?”

那么这套公寓有敞开式的居住区域有小厨房,独立的卧室和浴室?

“Do you have an apartment available with its own separate kitchen, bedroom and bathroom?”

你们这有可以拥有自己的独立厨房,卧室和浴室的公寓吗?

“Is there a washing machine/dishwasher in the kitchen?”

厨房里有洗衣机或洗碗碟的机器吗?

“Do any of the other tenants have children?”

其它的租客有孩子吗?

“Am I allowed to redecorate the rooms?”

我可以重新装修房子吗?

“How long is the rental lease for?”

契约期是多长?

“Do I have to pay a security deposit?”

我需要付押金吗?

“Have many other people viewed the room already?”

已经有多少人看过房了?

“When will you decide who gets the room?”

你什么时候能决定下来租给谁?

“When would I be able to move in?”

我什么时候可以搬进来?

“How much notice”

多少钱?

“Am I allowed to use the garden at the rear or does that belong to the ground floor apartment?”

我可以使用后边的花园吗?或者那个花园属于一楼的公寓吗?

H2住后问题

一旦你搬进去,你可能会在房子里或公寓里出错误,虽然悲剧,但别着急!

“The heating/air conditioning/washing machine/dishwasher isn’t working.”

暖气/空调/洗衣机/洗碗碟机坏了。

“I’m having a problem with my key and lock. It is difficult to unlock the door.”

我的锁和钥匙出问题了,锁很难打开。

“The timed light always goes out before I can reach the landing.”

定时感应灯通常还没等我走到楼下就熄灭了。

“Could you organize for it to be repaired please?”

你能抽时间修一下吗?

“I’m sorry but I have to complain about the neighbours upstairs/downstairs/on the other side of the hallway.”

不好意思,但是我得投诉楼上/楼下/走廊对面的邻居。

“They are very noisy.”

他们太吵了。

“They leave their garbage in the hallway which leaves an unpleasant smell and attracts cats, mice and rats.”

他们把垃圾堆在走廊里,味道很难闻,还把猫和老鼠都招来了。

“They leave bicycles in the hallway and it is difficult to open the door and get into the hallway.”

他们把自行车停在走廊里,这样很难开门,很难走到走廊上。

“The children leave toys on the stairs, which is very dangerous.”

小孩子把玩具丢在楼梯上,很危险的。

H1我的小备注

我在租房时写的备注

想问中介的问题

  1. 担保人 I don't have a guarantor, but I have financial documents
  2. 分期付款 instalment
  3. 我需要付款多少磅?(有无 hidden costs)
  4. 浴室。how many bathrooms are on this property?
  5. 室友。Can you introduce the roommate?
  6. 家具。Is there any damage to the furniture in this room

退房:

  1. 房租退租时需要打扫到什么程度?

  2. 非人为因素导致电器设施损坏,谁负责维修,以及是否收费?

结束语

If I make any decisions, I'll let you know

Thanks for your sharing

Prev

Next

Related Posts